These instruction are only for the Satellite Communicator, and should NOT be used by Iridium GO customers
PC operating system
- Install the email client from PredictWind_Email_windows_1_3_6.exe
- The operating system requirements are Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8. If using Windows 7/8, you must run as administrator. After installation right click on the icon on the desktop > select properties > click on advanced (button bottom right) > then check 'run as administrator.'
- Install the drivers for the USB Zigbee stick by downloading and installing CDM20824_Setup.exe. You must see a window appear after running this program. You may need to run this operation twice. Insert the USB Zigbee stick into the PC to complete the installation process.
- Open the PredictWind Email Client using the icon on your desktop. If operating correctly the title bar will display a status message 'PredictWind Email – The Satellite Communicator is running.' If there is no connection a status message will be displayed 'PredictWind Email - No serial ports were detected.'
Mac operating system - see detailed instructions at Install Instructions for Mac.pdf
- Install the email client from the file PredictWind_Email_macos_1_3_6.dmg. Once this opens in the Finder, double click the file named 'PredictWind Email Installer' to launch the installer. Follow the instructions given by the installer.
- Please install the latest Java Runtime Environment from jre-7u60-macosx-x64.dmg
- The PredictWind Email installer will only work with Mac OS 10.7.2+ versions installed on Intel x64.
- Download and double click on the FTDIUSBSerialDriver_v2_2_18.dmg Once this opens in the Finder, double click the file named "FTDIUSBSerialDriver_v2_2_18.dmg" to launch the installer. Follow the instructions given by the installer. You will need to know an administrative password to complete the installation. The administrator password is usually this is the same as your account password if you are the only user on this mac. Insert the USB Zigbee stick into the USB port.
- Open the PredictWind Email Client. If operating correctly the title bar will display a status message 'PredictWind Email – The Satellite Communicator is running.' If there is no connection a status message will be displayed 'PredictWind Email - No serial ports were detected.'
Troubleshooting Connection Issues - status message 'PredictWind Email - No serial ports were detected.'
- Check the Satellite Communicator is powered on with 10-30V. To check the unit is powered on please login to your PredictWind account at http://forecast.predictwind.com and go to the boat tracking page. If the unit is powered up correctly you should see the blue dot at your location. Position reports are sent hourly.
- Disconnect any other USB /Ethernet /Serial devices from the Mac/PC that could be conflicting with the xBee Pro.
- Unplug the Digi xBee Pro, do a full power off and power on of the PC/Mac, and re-insert the Digi xBee Pro.
- If you still experiencing problems, unplug the Digi xBee Pro and test the same USB port of the laptop with another USB device such as an optical mouse.
- Check the version of the PredictWind email software client is 1.3.6. Open the email client and go to menu > Help > About PredictWind Email.
- Move the Laptop/ Digi xBee Pro to within 1m of the Satellite Communicator, to ensure so there are no range issues with communication.
The weather routing emails will be delivered as soon as the forecasts are updated, and are delivered automatically into your inbox. Click on the email to view the information in the preview section on the right side. As per the instructions in the weather routing email, click on the paper clip icons to save and then automatically open the files.
You will need to have Google Earth installed on your PC. Please view the area for your passage/race whilst on an internet connection ashore, then Google Earth can operate in a 'offline' mode to display the PredictWind routes. The left panel of Google Earth can be used to switch the different routes on/off, for comparison purposes.