The map displays the route for both the PWE (red dots), PWG (blue dots) forecasts, GFS (green dots) & ECMWF (yellow dots) forecasts.
A number of features become available on the map once the routing is calculated.
- The play button and slider then animates the route and location of your boat as represented by the large white dot on the google map.
- To view the results table, use the scroll down feature on the very right of the map (looks like rectangles stacked above each other).
- The Results table below the map shows the weather and track information for both forecasts. Click on the arrow buttons to see the other tables - summary, graph, swell & current data.
- You can shift the way points at any time and recalculate the route.
- Please note, the forecast will run for a maximum of 14 days. Beyond 14 days, the model forecast is not accurate.
Click here to view How to change Weather Routing Settings.