The Forecast Table shows forecast data for both the PWE and PWG models for your selected location.
- Select the Forecast Tables item from the 'Forecasts' section on the left menu. By hovering over the location in the left menu, you will see your other locations which you can switch between while in the forecast table view.
- The first 24 hours shows an hourly forecast generated by the 1km resolution model and will be more accurate due to the higher resolution. Days 2-7 show 1 hourly forecasts from the 8km resolution model.
- You can toggle the information displayed in the table by opening the right hand menu and toggling table rows on and off.
- You can view the wind direction as an arrow, numerical (degrees) or cardinal (NE, W etc.) format by selecting the option from the right hand menu.
- Use your mouse wheel to scroll the table left to right on lower resolution screens.